Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7: My Dinner with Dallin 2012

Earlier today, I picked up my nephew Dallin for our annual birthday outing, which includes lunch at the establishment of his choice and a shopping trip (i.e. me paying for a present that he gets to pick out for himself at the local toy or video game store). It's really a win-win deal, as he is a great kid to hang out with in general, and as he approaches his twelfth birthday next Tuesday, he talked with excitement of his upcoming ordination to the office of deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood.
Dallin chose Arctic Circle for lunch, and after we enjoyed a good meal there, we were off to the store, where he chose a set of Pokémon cards (displayed in the photo) along with Mario and Luigi LEGO-ish figurines (which, I think, he mainly chose for his little brother Jackson's sake).
Good times were had by all.

No comments: