Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23: Utah Jazz Autograph Party

Earlier tonight, my brother Mike called me up with a last-minute offer: free tickets to a Utah Jazz autograph party for season ticket holders. Since none of us are season ticket holders, I wasn't about to ask questions (he got them from his employer); and that's exactly the kind of event for which I can drop whatever I'm doing and head directly to EnergySolutions Arena.
The snowstorm farther up north actually kept Mike from coming down to Salt Lake, but Ben and I were able to go and ended up using the tickets, arriving a bit late into the 6 to 7:30 p.m. window. In the 45 minutes or so we had left, we were able to meet and get the autographs of Coach Tyrone Corbin, Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward, Raja Bell, and Josh Howard.
You may commence being jealous . . . now.

No comments: