Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14: Kid in the Freddy Kruger Sweater

In Davis mid-singles Institute news, I was recently drafted into helping out with the Activities Committee. This is not an official church calling but something I "get" to do, as Mr. Handley, my sixth-grade teacher, might have said. It is also an opportunity to lend a hand and to be a bit more involved with the group.
At any rate, earlier today, I met with the rest of the committee - both of them, Emma and Pyper - for lunch at Chili's to discuss plans for some of these upcoming events. While we were there, I couldn't help but notice that the kid in the booth next to us was wearing the same red-and-green sweater that Freddy Kruger wears in the Nightmare on Elm Street film series. I wanted to be as sly as possible about taking his picture for Project 366, so Emma and Pyper were good enough to pose for a shot, with the kid in the background.

No comments: