Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26: Popcorn

We're a family of popcorn eaters. Whether we're watching a DVD at home or are sitting at the theater, we usually have popcorn to get us through it. Heck, we don't even need a movie as an excuse to eat popcorn.

Ben and Adi stopped by the other night to collect some things, as they are in the process of getting various things moved into their new apartment. Mom greeted them with: "Would you like to make you some popcorn?"


Of course they said yes. And they were eating it out of this bowl when I stopped to chat with them, including about Project 366. So, naturally, I took a picture.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

At least I know that they will like what I got them now - LOL

Jonathan Plowman said...

Whatever it is, I'm sure they'll enjoy it, Jules.