Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11: Flat as a Pancake

Last night, I was rather nonplussed to discover that my car had gone and given itself another flat tire. I had gone quite some time since my last flat - see earlier posts on the topic about my chronic tire issues, if you must - and then, like a bad recurring dream, it happened yet again. Not only was the tire flat; the rim was actually touching the ground, as you can see from this picture:


Yup; can't go too far on that. Fortunately, first thing today, I was able to get the spare put on, and the good folks at Big O, who now know me on a first-name basis because of my frequent visits, got the puncture fixed up.

And there was much rejoicing.

2 comments:

Steve-o said...

Your car gets more flats than any car I've heard of. Any thoughts of getting a new one?

Jonathan Plowman said...

Constantly!