Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 211: Puppy Sitting

I don't know if you've read about this or not, but the 2012 Olympic Summer Games are now underway in London, England.
Ben and Adi are currently across the pond, where they will be attending a few Olympic events, as well as visiting our British relatives and also doing some tourism on the side.
Not that I am bitter that I can't be there, too.
At any rate, when Ben and Adi departed, they left their "baby," Saru, in the care of Mike, Jana, and their kids, and, from what I gather, they are enjoying having the little monkey around the house. Saru was present for the latest family dinner and had a good time playing with the kids, running around in the backyard, and chewing on her toy groundhog.
Kylee was particularly proud of this photo she snapped of Saru:
I must admit that it is, indeed, a great shot.

No comments: