Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 192: Family Soccer Game

By nature, we're a very competitive family - individually and, when we face off against each other in games or sports, collectively sometimes, too.
In last week's post on our family's Fourth of July activities, I mentioned in passing that we (my siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins, and I) participated in a soccer game together, and I figured it deserved its own post and pictures. We love soccer. My siblings and I grew up playing recreational soccer, and both Kylee and McKenna currently play on competition teams.
As a result, this was one of those times when the competitive side came out in more than one of us. Fortunately, it was all in good fun.
Another fortunate thing: I do not have a photo of the moment when I tore a large hole in my pants.

No comments: