Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 200: Little Wizards Strike Back!

A few months back, I wrote a post for my Project 366 for Disconcertingly Choppy that featured a photo of Jackson and Kira playing with Harry Potter "wands" (actually drumsticks for my Rock Band setup). Well, I recently had another Harry Potter encounter with the nieces/nephews, this time involving Jenna and Luke.


As your can see from the photo, they each drew a little lightning bolt on their own foreheads. Also, they borrowed my Xbox 360 to play some LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7. In addition, they are each reading a Harry Potter book right now; Jenna is on book 5, The Order of the Phoenix, while Luke is on book 3, The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Keep in mind that Jenna is just nine, while Luke is six - and they're reading Harry Potter. In the summer. For fun.

No comments: