Monday, August 23, 2010

Faith, Hope, and Charity . . . and Patience

Today's post amounts to not much more than a spiritual thought, but I felt like posting it regardless.

I've been thinking about patience over the past few days, given that yesterday's elders quorum lesson covered Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf's recent general conference address on the subject, and also because of a conversation I had Thursday with a good friend.

I wish I could claim the thought as my own, but I will make no pretense about doing so. What he shared with me is this:

Patience with God is faith;
Patience with yourself is hope;
Patience with others is charity.


Well, anyway, I thought it was good enough to share.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, i really like that. Great though!

Kdawg the Bomb! said...

I thought that was good thought also.