Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Improvables on YouTube: December 12, 2009

Here are two additional Improvables games, "What Are You Doing?" and "Superheroes," that were recently uploaded to YouTube by Josh, taken from our December 12 benefit show performed for a large audience at Bountiful High School.

Notable about this show was that we raised more than $1,000 for a needy family in Bountiful. It was also Ricky's first and last time as M.C. before going into the MTC on December 16 as well as Kevin's final show with us before he, likewise, left for his mission on December 30. It was Josh's first Improvables show with us, to boot. Bryan, Grant, Johnny, Parker, and Shannon rounded out the cast for this evening:



2 comments:

Becca said...

Love seeing what the Improvables are up to, even if I'm lame and can't make it to shows. Also, I laughed for a long time at your "four-eyes" comment! It made me think that we should get together so you can make witty remarks and we can laugh. Are you interested in entertaining me and my husband anytime soon?

Jonathan Plowman said...

I've even had to deal with being called "Six Eyes" when I go to the optometrist and come out wearing those cardboard sunglasses after having my eyes dilated or while watching 3D movies.

How long has it been since we participated in a murder mystery game? Just a thought. You're always welcome to come to our shows on Friday nights when you are able to do so.