Saturday, July 3, 2010

Christmas in July

I received my last Christmas present today - more than six months late.

Each year, my family does the pull-the-name-out-of-the-hat thing to see who will buy a special gift for whom. Steve was the one lucky enough to end up with my name, and for his gift, he pre-ordered Lego Harry Potter (Years 1-4) on the Xbox 360 for me.

That game was released this past Tuesday, and I received it in today's mail from Amazon.


As you know by now, I'm a big nerd when it comes to these kinds of games. I have played and thoroughly enjoyed the other Lego-themed video games to be released thus far, and, so far, Lego Harry Potter has not been a disappointment.

If girls my age can get as giggly as seventh graders about Twilight, then I suppose you can cut me some slack on this issue.

No comments: