Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Amazing Technicolor Siblings

A shameless plug goes out today for Rodgers Memorial Theatre's production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, which opened Friday night and will play for the next month.

My brothers Ben (Gad) and Steve (Simeon) and my brother-in-law Jeff (Guard) are in the Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday cast. One of my Improvables colleagues, Jake, is also part of the cast. Last night, I attend the T-Th-S cast's premiere performance and enjoyed myself immensely. I may be a little biased, but they did a fantastic job and put on a high-energy show.

Here are Ben, Steve, and I, along with Mike, Kylee, and Dallin, following last night's show (Jeff had changed out of his costume by the time I began taking pictures):



Yes, that guy with the beard is actually Steve.

For those who didn't know, Rodgers Memorial Theatre is located at 292 E. Pages Lane in Centerville. You can obtain tickets by calling: 801-298-1302. The show runs through July 18.

No comments: