Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 294: Saturday Afternoon at the Pumpkin Patch, Part 2

This morning, I joined several members of the family and made my first trip back to the Pack Pumpkin Farm in Farmington in about four years' time. My first visit in the fall of 2008, incidentally, was also one of my first blog posts made here on Disconcertingly Choppy.


At any rate, lot has changed in our clan over that time. For one thing, four-year-old Kira was just a baby on that initial visit to the farm. She and her six-year-old brother Luke were good enough to pose for some pictures with me:


One thing that hasn't changed is that the Pack Pumpkin Farm is still one of Davis County's lesser-known treasures and remains a fun place to hang out for families and for everyone else. I hope I don't wait another four years before going back.

No comments: