Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Dinner with Dallin

Today, it was Dallin's turn for the latest birthday dinner and shopping trip. (He turns 11 years old Monday.) Ben was good enough to come along for this outing, and the three of us enjoyed a guys' night out together.

Dallin chose to eat at Arctic Circle, a place I hadn't visited for a number of years. And, being the growing young man that he is, he proceeded to eat both Ben and me out of the restaurant.

From there, we went over to Target, where Dallin picked out birthday presents of his own choosing: Star Wars and medieval Legoes. If you know Dallin, then this is no surprise at all. The kid loves his Legoes.


I will say this: Legoes have gotten bigger and better since I was a kid, and Dallin gets to reap the benefit.

Good times were had by all.

No comments: