Monday, May 24, 2010

Disney Declares War on Itself!

The image I have posted today just about speaks for itself.

Suffice me to say that I got to spend some quality time yesterday with all seven of my nieces and nephews at family dinner, during which the kids drew some pictures. My 10-year-old nephew Dallin was especially creative, coming up with a drawing in which various Disney characters had, apparently, declared war on each other.


As you can see, Nemo has grown a body and legs and is firing his machine gun; Goofy is lying dead, in a pool of his own blood; Pooh is firing rockets at everybody from his tank; and Dumbo, from up above, is dropping bombs on everybody else.

In other words, it looks like just another average, ordinary day in the "Happiest Place on Earth." Naturally, this drawing is now proudly displayed on my refrigerator.

No comments: