Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 237: The Glasses Bandit

In case I haven't already mentioned it, I recently moved - for the fourth time in three months - back to Mike's and Jana's basement in Layton. The explanation would take quite a while, but suffice me to say that I am grateful to Dave and Jessica and their four amazing kids for putting up with me at their home in Woods Cross for seven weeks, and, likewise, I am also grateful to be back in a familiar and comfortable spot.
At any rate, one of the great things about being back in Layton is that I'm surrounded by four other amazing kids, including four-and-a-half-year-old Jackson, who provides me with plenty of photo ops and manages to help keep me entertained on a daily basis.
The other day, he swiped my glasses right off of my face until I gave in and gave him a treat he desperately wanted:
Sure, he had to resort to extortion, of sorts, but I say that he's nevertheless a clever kid.

No comments: