Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 174: On the Road Again . . .

For a myriad of reasons - none of them, thankfully, due to any sort of people problems - I have again moved, this time to Dave's and Jessica's basement in Woods Cross, and they and their four kids have received me with open arms. I am very grateful that they are willing to take me in for a brief time and that they have gone out of their way to accommodate me.
At the same time, I am also very grateful to have spent the last five weeks with Mike, Jana, and their four amazing kids (I have a total of eight wonderful nieces and nephews), who have, likewise, made me feel at home and have been a joy to be around.
As I was packing things up yesterday, four-year-old Jackson came in and spent some time jumping on my bed:
It's just one of many reasons I'll miss being around him, Kylee, Dallin, and McKenna on a day-to-day basis.
At the same time, I look forward to getting to know Jenna, Luke, Kira, and Jacob better.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the action shots Paco! HAHAHAHA~!