Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Relative of the Year"?

Last week, my 11-year-old nephew Dallin wrote the following paper for a school project. With his (and his dad's) permission, I present it here on the Epistle, unedited and unaltered by me:

REALATIVE OF THE YEAR!
(Defiantly not uncle Peat!)

There are many great relatives in the world, like Uncle Joe, Aunt Suzie, and don’t forget every ones favorite Grandpa Joe. I mean every one loves him. Remember the time he burped the alphabet? I mean who can forget. He choked on j and had to go to the hospital! Oh, that silly old man. Even though there are so many great uncles, aunts, grandpa’s, grandma’s, moms, and dads non compare to my uncle Jonathan! There are may great things about my uncle, he’s takes me on my birth day to the store. He has lots of things in common with me and loves to do improve. Can he get any better? No! So this is what he disserves to be the relative of the year.

The best part about my uncle is that he is almost exactly like me. He loves Star Wars, which is my favorite show ever. Well not the best show ever I mean their are thousands of shows that I love. Lets just say that its one of the best shows. The reason why Star Wars is one of the best shows is that it has really cool is that it has everything a good show needs. One of the things it has is action it is so entice that once you start watching it you won’t want to stop with just the first no you’ll have to watch them all. The other reason why we have a lot income, is that we both love playing Star Wars Lagos on his x-box 360. There’s no doubt about it. He’s much more better at playing it then I have ever been.

The second best part about Jonathan is that he takes me out on my birthday to the store and to go and eat. When we go to the store he lets me buy sum thing that costs 20$. Once I bought tow toy that each cost ten dollars each he know me so well that he said "I thought that you would try to do that". then when we go to eat lunch he lets me buy what ever what I want. Like this year I went to artic circle. He let me buy a large milk shake, mozzarella sticks, medium French fries, a medium drink and guess what? I ate it all. Yep that’s right I ate every last bite. that’s why I love going shopping and to eat with my uncle Jonathan.

The third reason why I know my uncle Jonathan disserves the title relative of the year is because he is in improve. The reason improve makes him grate and so that he should relative of the year is that lots of people love improve. I love improve because is every thing a good humor show needs. Like is super funny random and is just fun to watch. Is funny because they do hilarious games like slid show. Is a game where you have people that turn on and off the lights and people who take a pose. Then when the lights turn on the light two other players make up a little story to go with the other players poses. Is much more fun then it sounds.

So if you think that Grandpa Joe is still the best. Well then think again because even though Grandpa Joe is super funny he doesn’t disserve being relieve of the year. that’s right Grandpa Joe is no mach for my uncle. The only reason why Grandpa Joe is so grate is because he’s a laughing stock I mean he chocked by burping the alphabet. So if you can and haven’t all ready voted than pleas vote for my uncle and not for the silly Grandpa Joe.

Do I really deserve the title of "Relative of the Year"? I'll let Dallin's teacher be the judge.

1 comment: