Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 306: One Last Hurrah for Halloween

The inevitable post-Halloween letdown, which I referred to in yesterday's post, definitely occurred today for me. It's always a bit sad to wake up on November 1 knowing that I won't be able to legitimately dress up in costume in public for at least another 335 or 345 days. Still, I reviewed my cache of photos today and realized there still a few Halloween-related ones that I had yet to post for Project 366 here on Disconcertingly Choppy.

These photos were taken Sunday evening following our bi-monthly family dinner, including Kira showing off her Halloween costume ("pop singer Barbie," according to her):


Jackson, blue lips and all (he was in the process of eating a raspberry sucker), trying reach the toy spider hanging down from the upstairs railing:


. . . and Kenna coming along and treating said spider like a tetherball.


And so, that's about all of the Halloween pics I have for 2012. Fortunately, Thanksgiving and Christmas are just over the horizon.

No comments: