Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Second Epistle of Jon

For those not in the know, Disconcertingly Choppy has now expanded. Of sorts.

When I began this blog in the fall of 2008, I chose the name "The Epistle of Jon" and also chose that as my Web address, though the Epistle, thanks to a "thoughtful" comment from a co-worker of mine, has since been renamed Disconcertingly Choppy.

At any rate, I recently created a second "Epistle" at: http://angrywhiteloner.blogspot.com/, where I plan to post more of my deep thoughts, feelings, opinions, musings, etc. I will still update Disconcertingly Choppy from time to time, but it will now focus on the kinds of things I focused on with 2012's Project 366, aka recent photos and family news and that sort of thing.

Don't worry, folks. I'm still the same old Jon/Paco/Osote/etc. you know and love, and I'm not particularly angry - at least, not at the moment - about anything in particular. Who can be at all upset on a Sunday evening well spent with family members and a dinner that included Yorkshire pudding and roast beef?

The title of this second Epistle is merely a reference to an improv character I have played a few times in the game "Press Conference."

Crystal clear? After all, the only thing better than maintaining one blog that people largely ignore is maintaining two of them.

You have been warned.

No comments: