Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94: Putting It Together

One of the things that I love about Improv - and there are many of them - is that sometimes there are moments in our Tuesday night workshops that are just as comical and brilliant, if not more so, than our Friday night performances. Unfortunately, our audience never gets to see these. Fortunately, though, we troupe member get to enjoy them together.

I felt like tonight's workshop, a musically oriented one, was one of our most solid in quite a while, and since I've gotten into the habit of carrying my camera with me everywhere, I was there to take this photo of Biz, Jordan, Aivan, and Ricky performing an improvised musical fairy tale (and group dance number) based on "The Prince and the Pauper."


As you can tell, they are having a great time doing so, and their efforts contributed to a most enjoyable workshop experience.

No comments: