Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project 366

I'm not one to make many New Year's resolutions, let alone keep them. Tomorrow, however, I'm going to attempt one, and I call it: Project 366.

The idea behind this project is that I will be posting (at least) one photo per day here on Disconcertingly Choppy, along with at least a brief description of each. Ideally, I will be able to look back on this blog in a year - assuming we all survive the end of the Mayan calendar in late December - and will have, well, at lot to look back on to remind me of the year 2012.

So, I will be posting my first photo tomorrow. Happy New Year, gang.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

John, this is a lot of fun!!! I am excited to follow your blog.
It's been a long time since we were neighbors and I miss Stealing (I mean making sure the weren't poison)your moms berries!
Good Luck,
Holly Winegar-Lunceford

Jonathan Plowman said...

Thanks, Holly. Glad to have you aboard as a follower.