Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Party Down!

I had another birthday yesterday. Try as I might, I have been unsuccessful at finding a way to stop them from happening since I turned, oh, probably 21.
At any rate, I arranged for a party of sorts at the Karaoke Café, my new favorite hangout, last night, and Ben and Adi, Steve and Summer, Biz, and Pepe were good enough to join me to celebrate the occasion. This night also marked Steve and Summer's first time returning to the spot of their first date six months earlier.
Some of the highlights from the evening included my getting to sing "Weird Al" Yankovic's "One More Minute," an old family favorite, with my three siblings on backup:
The girls collaborating together on the Dixie Chicks' "Wide Open Spaces":
Singing N*SYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" along with the other boys (actions included):
As well as the Soggy Bottom Boys' "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow":
Good times were had by all.
Sorry you missed out on things? Join us for the next birthday party, won't ya?

No comments: