Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Disconcertingly Choppy"

You may or may not have noticed, but The Epistle has had a bit of a makeover. It's good to shake things up every now and then, right?

I'm no expert in design - my visual design course in college proved that. But I did the best that I could and picked a template that I liked.

Though the Web address is the same, the Epistle will also now be known as Disconcertingly Choppy. The name change was inspired by a co-worker of mine who, a few years back, read through something I had written and referred to it as "disconcertingly choppy." (No, he didn't mean it as a compliment.)

My blog may not be the most entertaining thing on the Net, and whatever you might feel inclined to call my writing, you're certainly welcome to do so. Imperfect as it may be, though, it's mine.

No comments: